So my birthday is on Monday, and I’m going to be 24 years old! I can’t even believe it…time flies. I know that I may be a little too old to make a birthday wish-list, but hey- why not. It’s always fun to compile an assortment of things that you’d like to have (remember my want-list?) just so you have goals, and something to look forward to in general 🙂
Here is my most recent want-list…birthday edition!
From left to right:
1) I am dying for a nice camera- ever since I started blogging, (and religiously reading other blogs) I’ve been itching to up my photo game. I love the Cannon EOS Rebel t3i digital camera, and I believe it shoots video too…which would be amazing!
2) I love the Dogeared Karma necklace- I believe in treating everyone kindly, and fair because at the end of the day what goes around, come right back around- and that’s the truth! It’s a nice reminder…and I’ve been dying for a necklace just like that for years 🙂
3) I’m always looking to expand my Gelish collection!
4) I would love a cute pair of lady loafers or Sperrys in a cute color…maybe red!
5) Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume- I’ve been obsessed with this scent since I sampled it in Cosmopolitan a couple of months ago.
6) I’ve been so in love with the peachy/pink Maryanne Kate Spade quilted tote, but the gold one is my new favorite!
7) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
8) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
My friends and family always get me the sweetest, most amazing gifts without even asking- they are the most thoughtful bunch, and I am a very lucky girl!
I’m really looking forward to spending some time with my best girlfriends, my boyfriend, and my family this weekend- that’s the best way to celebrate a birthday!