Happy FRIDAYYYYY & Blogmas Day 19! 🙂
It’s been a crazy day & this weekend is about to be just as hectic. Lot’s of plans – but I can’t wait!
Before any of the fun can go down, I need to pick out what color I want for my weekend mani. I narrowed it down to 6 polishes… H-E-L-P! –>
1) Essie: Bordeaux – This is one of my favorites, it’s the perfect deep red. I haven’t worn it in some time!
2) Sally Hansen: Red Carpet – I recently picked this one up at CVS. It’s definitely festive & has got some serious sparkle when applied.
3) Sally Hansen: Commander in Chic – Kind of a neutral/more basic choice, but I love this polish! (Side note: this polish is literally from 2011? THAT’S how good the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes are. Not clumpy, lasts forever, not to mention…the *best* brushes!)
4) Sinful Colors: Kissy – I actually wore this blue/green glitter polish for Christmas last year, it’s a gorgeous shade!
5) Sally Hansen: In Prompt Blue – This blue is SO bright & vibrant, it’s incredible! Everytime I wear it I get serious compliments.
6) Sinful Colors: Cole Leather – This was my initial pick. It’s a beautiful matte blue! I love matte polishes but due to my cuticle oil obsession, I always end up ruining the finish :(. Option is still on the table though!
Let me know which polish is your favorite!