Getting through the winter months unscathed can be a challenge – especially when it comes to keeping our bodies moisturized. Come December, I have a handful of products that I C.A.N.N.O.T live without.
[Note: this is not some fancy/schmancy list of over-priced, regularly-seen-on-celebrity-instagrams, don’t-actually-work-that-well-but-are-the-“it”-products-of-the-moment. These are actual items that I own & genuinely LOVE!]
Check them out 🙂 …
1. The Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub [Coconut Lime] – Ulta // 2. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter – Lush // 3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer – Shephora // 4. Fuzzy Socks – Aeropostale // 5. Spectrum Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil – Shop & Stop // 6. Vanilla Bean Noel Body Spray & Shower Gel – Bath & Body Works // 7. NYX Lip Butter – Ulta
1. The Hut Shea Sugar body scrub is one of my favorite bath products; I use it 2-3 times per week to exfoliate in the shower. It leaves my skin so smooth, and the coconut lime scent isn’t too bad either ;).
2. It’s no secret that I’m a sucker for any and all cuticle oils, balms, and butters – and this Lush product is my go-to in the winter! My cuticles & hands just drink up the creamy, thick consistency of this yummy product [that FYI, smells exactly like PEZ]. The best part? It lasts for hours.
3. Please hail THE bronzer of ALL bronzers. This has been my hands down, no questions asked, absolute favorite bronzer for gosh, 7-8 years now? It is definitely a splurge, but the quality is unparalleled to any other bronzing powder out there. Hoola gives my pale winter skin a perfectly healthy glow – instantly boosting my mood & making it super easy to avoid tanning beds & sprays.
4. Fuzzy socks are a savior for two reasons: A- they keep my frozen toes warm and B- I can lather my dry feet in coconut oil or a heavy moisturizer, pop them into these socks overnight, and wake up with super soft feet.
5. Speaking of coconut oil…this has become a staple in my year round beauty routine – especially during the winter. Face, arms, legs, body, feet, hair – I highly recommend keeping a jar of this miracle oil on hand.
6. Vanilla is definitely one of my favorite scents – especially during the winter & through the holidays. I got the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel, Lotion & Body Spray as a Christmas gift and I have been obsessed! I’ve been using the gel & spray daily and cannot even begin to explain how delicious they smell!
7. Chapstick is clutch this time of year, and the NYX tinted lip butters give the perfect combination of hydration and color. While comparable to the moisture you’d get from a regular chapstick – the colorful tints are a huge bonus! They bring just a little life to your lips & totally wake up the face.
Do you use any of these products?
What are some of your winter beauty essentials?
Coconut oil is great. It has many health benefits!
Yes! My Mom turned me onto it this Fall & I don’t know how I’ve lived without it!
Have yet to use it for cooking though haha…
Oooo! Love this post. I love the bath and body works products. I’ve stocked up on candles, shower gels and hand sanitisers (lol) when I went to the US recently.