HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!
I had a million post ideas for this week/day; mani’s, outfits, style tips, recipes…but the week got away from me + the next thing I know, it’s Thanksgiving Eve!
So, I thought it’d be fun share 5 things I plan to do today. And I want to encourage you to do them as well! 🙂
- Wear something cute! …But comfortable + loose…to hide the food baby! 😉
2. Don’t spend the entire day looking at your phone. Enjoy the company around you!
3. Take home leftovers! If you’re like me, the physical act of packing up leftovers when you’re full + sleepy is the last thing you want to do. But IF your host encourages you to take a container to go… DO IT! Tomorrow, you will be SO happy that you did. 🙂
4. Help your host. Offer to wash dishes, clear the table, or straighten up the dining room. They DID just spend hours…maybe even days…to prep + feed you the most delicious meal of the year. 😉
5. Be thankful. For your health, the people around you, your home, your job, the chance to pursue your passions…and for the beautiful life that we’re all so lucky to live.
I am genuniely so grateful for my life + the good people in it. Obviously, that includes all of you! I would enjoy writing this blog for no one, [and for a very long time, I did]…but it’s much more fun having you guys along for this ride. You all encourage, motivate, and inspire me more than you’ll probably ever know.
Happy Thanksgiving to each + every one of you!