WIWTW: Week 23 | Kim Kardashian West

Happy Sunday – I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend! 🙂

I have another themed #WIWTW for you today…

In case you missed last weeks Valentine's Day theme...click here!

In case you missed last weeks Valentine’s Day theme looks…click here to see!

This past week, I did my best to dupe some of Kim Kardashian’s outfits! Regardless of your feelings on Mrs. West + the Kardashian clan, one thing I know for sure is the girl has fun with her clothes. And after dressing like her for a week, I’ve got to admit…I had fun too!

Check it out! –>

Monday, February 15th, 2016

Monday

This is one of my favorite Kim looks of all time + after this skirt was a hit last week, I figured I might as well give it another go!

Shop this look! [Similar items]:

shop monday

Heathered Pencil Skirt // Contemporary Ribbed Knit Turtleneck Sweater  // SOULMATE Pointed Heels // Round CZ Stud Earrings  // Glitter Envelope Clutch

Tuesday, February 16th, 2016

day 3

Denim on denim. Something I never thought I’d wear, but it wasn’t as awkward as I imagined!

Shop this look! [Similar items]:

shop tuesday
Levi’s® 711 Skinny Jeans // Classic Denim Shirt // Women’s Flat Top Sunglasses  // Payless Comfort Plus Nude Heels

Wednesday, February 17th, 2016

Literally the easiest outfit out of the bunch and quite possibly my favorite!

Literally the easiest outfit out of the bunch and quite possibly my favorite!

Shop this look! [Similar items]:

shop wednesday

A.N.A a.n.a Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt // LC Lauren Conrad Jeggings //  Faux-Leather Moto Jacket //  Quilted Chain Strap Shoulder Bag //  Payless Comfort Plus Nude Heels

Thursday, February 18th, 2016

thursday

I wear these pieces quite often on their own, but had never paired them like this!

Shop this look! [Similar items]:

shop thursday
Animal-Print Bow-Tie Sleeveless Blouse // Pleated Skirt // Cable Knit Cardigan // Pointed Faux Suede Pumps

Friday, February 19th, 2016

friday

Again, really simple pieces that somehow when styled the Kim K way make you feel really put together!

Shop this look! [Similar items]:

shop friday
ALTERNATIVE Eco Jersey Baseball Tee // Faux Leather Leggings // ASOS Tote Bag With Removable Tassel // CZ Stud Earrings // Payless Comfort Plus Nude Heels

I’m not going to lie, with the funky weather in Connecticut this week, I was not going to wear skirts or heels out of the house. I did stick with the majority of the pieces in these outfits, but I’d probably freeze to death if I went out with bare legs + exposed feet!

Any who, I learned a lot from dressing like Mrs. West…

• A simple pair of heels can be worn + will dress up even the most basic of outfits
  • She doesn’t wear much jewelry…which a little was strange for me
  • She doesn’t wear very many colors
  • Everything I wore was surprisingly comfortable
  • She rarely carries a purse! #mustbenice

We all have our own styles, but sometimes it’s fun to try out someone else’s! I had a lot of fun with these looks, broadened my wardrobe horizons, +  gained a new, unexpected sense of confidence. Thanks for the outfit inspo, Kimmy! 🙂

Kim K week

Let me know which looks were your favorite… and what celebrity style you love!!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! I’m excited to spend the day with my Godson at his baptism + then wrap up some last minute things before my trip to Italy tomorrow!!

XOXO

Advertisements

31 thoughts on “WIWTW: Week 23 | Kim Kardashian West

1. Adi says:

Okay I don’t know if I could pull these off but you look amazing in every single one I these outfits!! I think my favorite is Wednesday too. Love how the black leather jacket breaks up the grey but still keeps the outfit looking chic.

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Oh my gosh, you totally could! I definitely picked most of her casual looks, but even still – they were so simple to duplicate + easier pull off than I thought! I liked Wed’s too — comfortable, chic, but nothing to it! 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, girl! XO

Liked by 1 person

2. Elisabeth says:

Omgsh girl!!!! You outdid yourself again!!! You did amazing at recreating these outfits…like AMAZING!!! You look so gorgeous and every outfit is flawless!! I really can’t pick this week because I just love them all equally!!! Amazing and I can’t wait to read about your adventures!!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Aww thanks Elisabeth!! It was a fun week for sure, I like trying out things I wouldn’t normally put together! And thank you, thank you, I hope to have lots of great pictures + posts in the coming weeks! 🙂

3. Christina says:

I really don’t think I can pick which one I like best out of all of these, it’s definitely one of my favorite weeks yet. I love how everything was super casual, but in a dressed up/put together kinda way…And those side by side pictures, I think you wore them better 😉 Hope you had a great day and stay safe travelling tomorrow! ❤ xo

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Haha you’re so sweet – thank you! I really loved this week too! Way easier [and more comfortable] than I thought…and I picked up a few new style tips too. Thank you so much for the well wishes, I’m hoping to have some really beautiful pictures + posts to share over the next few weeks! 🙂 XOXO

Liked by 1 person

4. hhardydawson says:

Your red skirt is just amazing! I’ve got a denim on denim outfit idea, but I’m not sure if I can make it work, Since you said it wasn’t as awkward as you though, I’m definitely going to give it a shot. I love your leather jacket, so chic. I’ve never thought about it before, but you’re so right—she doesn’t wear much jewelry or carry a purse which is definitely strange!

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Thank you! That skirt is one of those things that I never wear [surprisingly comfortable too], so I’m looking for any excuse to get it out of the closet haha. Denim on denim was really not that bad! I probably would dressed it up a little more with a necklace or scarf, but he Canadian tuxedo thing may be done again lol. And right!? It’s so weird when how you don’t really notice things about someones wardrobe!

Liked by 1 person