Oh my goodness, I could not get these pictures and this blog post uploaded + edited quick enough!
So by bumping my Italy trip up, it overlapped with my parents visit! Having this time with them has been so much fun + so incredibly special. Over the weekend, we all took a trip to Switzerland to see the alps, and WOW. It was hands down, the most beautiful place I have ever been…honestly, ever. The whole day from start to finish was basically magical.
Today, I wanted to share a few of the pictures I snapped + a quick video I threw together from the trip! Take a peek! –>
FYI: To chronicle the images, we began in Tirano, Italy where we took a scenic train through the alps. We were dropped off in St. Moritz, spent some time there, and then returned to Tirano via bus. 🙂
- I still cannot get over it. You were just surrounded by these incredibly humongous, majestic mountains! And I am so not one to use the word “majestic”, but they really were…they just swallowed you up.
- You were allowed to open the windows on the train for better pictures. I took way too many — trying to decide which to post was so difficult!
- My Dad did *not* fall asleep on the way up, despite my picture. Though it wouldn’t have surprised me. #ManCanSleepAnywhere #HeDidGetUpToYodel #WishIHadTHATOnVideo
- Yes. I wore double buns. Hot tools in Europe = not the best, so I’ve been having some fun with different hats + hairstyles! 😉
- This was a place I’d never really think or wish to go [I’m usually drawn towards beaches], but holy-moly am I so glad I did. If you’ve never been – you MUST try + take a trip in this lifetime, it was something that I’ll never, ever forget.
We really had the most wonderful day, we were all so slap happy + just having the best time. The only thing missing was my brother 😦 — but I know that little jet-setter will make his way there at some point! 😉
Have you ever been to Switzerland?