It’s time for a makeup tutorial …or should I say PICtorial! 🙂
If you saw my recent 2016 Fall Drugstore Haul on YouTube, I shared a few of the new products that I picked up. A couple of them have already made appearances on my blog & Instagram account, but there was one product in particular that I couldn’t wait to share…this e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow Trio!
This little guy has quickly become a new favorite palette for me. It has the perfect combination of everyday Fall colors & is super easy to use. Most days, I don’t wear eyeshadow, but lately when I do, I’ve been reaching for this. I wanted to share a quick tutorial of how I create my everyday Fall eye look! REMINDER: I am not a professional makeup artist, I just do what I do & it works for me! 😉
Alright, we’re going to work our way clockwise through the trio…
- Using the bronze shade, cover the base of your eyelid.
- Apply the deep brown shadow to the corner of your eye & below your brow bone. Blend well!
- With the lightest shade, apply beneath your eyebrow.
- Using NYC’s HD Automatic eyeliner in deep brown, line your eye. Fill in your water line & apply a small bit of liner under your eye. Use the side of the pencil with the sponge to smudge it a bit.
- Final step…mascara! I have a few different mascara’s that I rotate through. For this look, I wanted to use my L’Oreal Voluminous Original! 1 to 3 coats, and that is itttt!
Shop these products here:
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Trio // L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara // NY Color HD Automatic Eyeliner
I really, really love this combination! This product is too easy to use & adds the prefect touch of Fall flair to your face! e.l.f. products can be hit or miss, but this one is definitely a keeper. Aside from the shadows themselves, I love how small the packaging is – makes for less clutter in my makeup bag. Oh! And the very best part? It’s only $4! 🙂
I’m not sure that I enjoy anything more than the warm bronzes & browns this time of year. What eye combo have you been loving lately?
Has anyone else picked up this trio?