The holidays are prime baking time. I find myself having to whip up a dessert fairly often this time of year, and while I love to bake, I don’t always have the time or energy for it. That’s where these babies come in! This holiday bark not only looks gorgeous on a dessert table, but it tastes amazing too!
If you’re like me, recipes that are nearly impossible to mess up are your cup of tea. This one is just that! It is no bake & can be made in no time at all.
Ingredients (amount is on preference):
- 2, 10oz bags of white chocolate chips
- 1-2 cups chopped pistachios
- 1-2 cups craisins
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- If chopped pistachios cost $6 MORE without their shells in your grocery store too, you’ll need to put in a little work removing them. After, throw them into a ziplock baggie & crush them with a wooden mallet!
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. *THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY MESS UP*… I melted in 30 second intervals & mixed well between each. Once only a few chips were left, I pulled it & let it finish melting on its own.
- Take about 1/2 of the pistachios & craisins and mix them into the melted chocolate!
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Top the mixture with remaining pistachios, craisins, and the dark chocolate before it hardens! Then pop the tray into the refrigerator!
- Once the bark has fully hardened, remove it & begin to break it into chunks! I find this to be really rich, so I prefer smaller bites!
And that’s it!!
I kid you not when I say this stuff is addicting! It is the yummiest salty/sweet/crunchy/chewy combo out there & it’s definitely a new go-to dessert for me! I really love that you can make this in advance – I just leave it in the refrigerator until I’m ready to serve, but I’m sure it’s okay to sit out as long as it’s not too hot!
So next time you need to whip up something quick, I got you!!
What are some of your favorite holiday desserts?
This looks delicious! It might hit 100 degrees here on Christmas but thank God for the fridge! Lol
Omg 100?!?! haha!! Definitely take advantage of the fridge for this one! LOL
This looks so yummy and so easy to make. I’ve never even heard of this but it looks like a great dessert when having company. Xx
Aw, perfect dessert for company & honestly takes very little time at all! 🙂
Yummy!!! That looks delicious love!! I am totally going to be making these ASAP!!!
Yessss! Super easy! Enjoy girlie!!! XO
I’ve seen this before but I had NO idea it was so easy to make!! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be giving this one a try!
Oh my gosh, TOO easy! Have fun with it! I’m trying to think of other combos! 🙂
Omg 😍😍😍 YUM! These look amazing! This is just the perfect thing to make for co workers!!!
YES! The perfect, no-hassle, co-worker treat!! 😉
I love a salty/sweet combo and this sounds easy and delicious–my favorite combo!
Ughh, it’s so good! Salty/sweet is my fave too! 🙂
this looks delicious! xxo
It’s so goodddd! I wish I had some leftover. I’ll have to make moree 🙂
I made this for my Birthday few days ago and I saved your post just to write to you.
They were delicious. I had to experiment because I didn’t had some of the ingredients and instead of pistachios I put walnuts. Needless to day that my guests loved it 🙂
Thank you for the idea and have a nice week.
Regards, Antidote 😉
Aw, I’m very happy to hear that!! It’s such an easy treat & I bet substituting with the walnuts was delicious. Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you so much for reading & coming back to let me know how you gave the recipe a try! XOXO 🙂
Thank you 🙂
Have a nice weekend 😉