The holidays are prime baking time. I find myself having to whip up a dessert fairly often this time of year, and while I love to bake, I don’t always have the time or energy for it. That’s where these babies come in! This holiday bark not only looks gorgeous on a dessert table, but it tastes amazing too!
If you’re like me, recipes that are nearly impossible to mess up are your cup of tea. This one is just that! It is no bake & can be made in no time at all.
Ingredients (amount is on preference):
- 2, 10oz bags of white chocolate chips
- 1-2 cups chopped pistachios
- 1-2 cups craisins
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- If chopped pistachios cost $6 MORE without their shells in your grocery store too, you’ll need to put in a little work removing them. After, throw them into a ziplock baggie & crush them with a wooden mallet!
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. *THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD POSSIBLY MESS UP*… I melted in 30 second intervals & mixed well between each. Once only a few chips were left, I pulled it & let it finish melting on its own.
- Take about 1/2 of the pistachios & craisins and mix them into the melted chocolate!
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Top the mixture with remaining pistachios, craisins, and the dark chocolate before it hardens! Then pop the tray into the refrigerator!
- Once the bark has fully hardened, remove it & begin to break it into chunks! I find this to be really rich, so I prefer smaller bites!
And that’s it!!
I kid you not when I say this stuff is addicting! It is the yummiest salty/sweet/crunchy/chewy combo out there & it’s definitely a new go-to dessert for me! I really love that you can make this in advance – I just leave it in the refrigerator until I’m ready to serve, but I’m sure it’s okay to sit out as long as it’s not too hot!
So next time you need to whip up something quick, I got you!!
What are some of your favorite holiday desserts?