Hey Girls (and guys)! I am actually slightly shocked that it’s already MARCH…but I can’t complain, Spring is only 20 days away!! I’m sticking to my word and I’m back to share my February Favorites with you!
I have continued to LOVE many of my January faves, but I didn’t want to be redundant, so I’m sharing all new things this month! Take a peek at some of my go-to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle items from February below! …And yes, I included my favorite nailpolish and book as well! 🙂 XO
1. Sugar Paper Planner. Like many of you ladies, I have always been a fan of using a physical planner. Picking out a new one each year is one of my favorite things to do! I’m usually drawn to the cutesy/girly planners, but this year I couldn’t stop picking up this cobalt blue one! I figured I’d mix it up in 2017 and go for something bolder. I’m glad I did. I’ve been loving this beauty and it’s been helping me to stay organized. 🙂
2. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. This is such a genius product and perfect for anyone who suffers from dry or chapped lips in the winter. It’s essentially a gritty chapstick! You apply it to your lips, rub them together, and remove it with a wipe or warm towel to reveal a softer, smoother pout. If you want to hear more, stay tuned…I have a new YouTube video featuring this product coming soon!
3. Lip Combo. I have been in LOVE with this lip combo lately! I’ve been using Kylie Jenner’s Dolce K. lip liner (I’m working on finding a great drugstore dupe) and pairing it with last months favorite – Rimmel London’s Kate Moss long lasting lipstick in shade #14. I am OBSESSED!
4. Hazelwood Restoration Cream. TMI alert: Girlfriend has had some really dry feet lately! I received a sample of this Restoration Cream in a swag bag and hadn’t really found a use for it until recently. I usually use coconut oil on my feet, but had run out. When going through my products I noticed this cream sitting untouched and figured I might as well give it a try. Needless to say, I’ve been hooked! I lather my feet up with this at night and then put on a pair of socks before I hop in bed. It has definitely been working and my feet are just about Spring-time ready! Hazelwood Soap Co. was kind enough to send me a coupon code for my readers! Use BELLA at checkout & save a little $$! They are a true family business, learn more about them here! 🙂
5. HAZLMAY Bag. I love when I’m sent things that I end up genuinely enjoying. I’ve been carrying my HAZLMAY Joanna Satchel all month. Click here to learn more about this purse, and click here to watch my “tour” of the bag!! If you’re interested in ordering any of their handbags, be sure to do so before 3/8/17 so you can get 20% off with code AMANDABELLA20 🙂
6. Environ Intensive Revival Masque. As I previously mentioned, I’m working with Blush Couture for 3 months to whip my skin into shape! I’ve had two facials thus far, and I’ve been trying some incredible new skincare products. This Environ Intensive Revival Masque is insane. Most masks leave my skin feeling somewhat refreshed, but very few masks actually make my face feel like a new face lol! Stacey from Blush has been introducing me to all kinds of Environ products and this one has instantly become a new favorite!
7. Carlos Santana Boots. Ahhh I love these boots!! I’ve worn them quite a few times last month, but I can’t get enough. They go with absolutely everything and they have a short, chunky heel which makes them so comfortable. I didn’t realize how many cute shoes Carlos Santana has (I want this pair next)! 😉 These babies will definitely be making a few more appearances in March (#RepeatOffender #NoShame) Find them here!!
8. Favorite book. Okay, I definitely have slacked on my reading this month, but it’s all because the first book I went for (What Was Mine by Helen Klein Ross) was not keeping my interest. 😦 However, How to Talk To Anyone by Leil Lowndes has been a really great read. When chatting with my Mom before Christmas, I was telling her how terribly AWKWARD I am when it comes to small talk and how I really want to improve on that this year. So she got me this book (kind of as a joke) and I have actually been loving it!! I had a ton of networking opportunities, meetings, and events in February, and I have been so grateful for the tips and confidence this book has given me! I haven’t been reading it front to back, but more so thumbing through interesting and relevent chapters. I may actually do an entire post on this, but in the meantime, I highly recommend it to anyone who feels like they’re a bit awkward in social or professional situations. I promise you will pick up quite a few valuable tips!
9. Favorite mani. Always a tough choice and I know you’ve seen this a few times already, but I really LOVED my bright red Bella Lacquer “Man-EATER” mani in February! It was such a great Valentine’s Day red, and I am just in love with these polishes! Read more about Bella Lacquer and see some swatches in my recent post, and check out some more of their beautiful colors and products here!
And that’s it! All my faves from Feb! I am having so much fun putting these posts together, it’s a nice way to recap the month and share some of the things that I have genuinely been loving with all of you! 🙂
What were some of the things you fell in love with last month? Let me know below!!