I’m sorry, I’m sorry…I know I’ve been really racking up the makeup posts lately, but a bunch of new products have been coming in & frankly, it’s just too cold to go outside to take any outfit pictures!! I’ve got some Spring fashion collaborations lined up, and *hopefully* the temperatures will begin to turn very soon.
…Which kind of brings me to today’s post!
Last week, while in the midst of an actual BLIZZARD, I had serious cabin fever and was so darn sick of the snow that I decided to put on some Summer-inspired makeup. I used a few of my favorite bronzing and warm-toned products to create this fun, sun-kissed look. It was created with a hodge podge of low, mid, and high end products… whatever I felt like using! I also received the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer (complimentary from Influenster) so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to test it out!
I had a lot of fun putting this look together! My face is ready for Spring, if only Mother Nature would follow suit!
(There were a few sound issues with this video, I accidentally uploaded the wrong “final” version. So apologies for any inconsistent music/weird noises that no-one but me will really notice, but now you’ll listen for them because I told you lol. My B. #onlyhuman)
All of the products I used:
- Olay Age Defying Moisturizer
- Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion (Deep/Dark)
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation (330 Natural Tan)
- Kat Von D Lock-It Creme Concealer (L1 Neutral)
- Maybelline Coverstick in Medium Beige
- Original Beauty Blender
- Kat Von D Translucent Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation (66 Deep)
- Bare Minerals Blush (Giddy Pink)
- Marc Jacobs Glow Stick Highlighter
- Wet N Wild Pencil in Taupe (for brows)
- Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’r Precision Pen (Blacquer)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon (Blacquer)
- Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Plush Shadow (102 The Ingenue)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow Trio (Brown Bonanza)
- W7 Showing Out Mascara (Blackest Black)
- Milani Color Statement Lip Liner (33 Nude)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Gloss (Inspire)
Huge thank you to Influenster for sending me the Hourglass Primer to try! I don’t wear primer on a daily basis, but I have used it a couple times now and have been impressed with the way that it applies (so, so silky…lightly mattifies…makes for a super smooth makeup application) and how it wears throughout the day. Using a primer really does make a difference!
Thank you all for reading/watching! I hope you enjoyed…and I hope it’s much warmer wherever you are!