It’s that time of the month…lets recap some favorites!
First things first, is anyone else wondering how it’s already APRIL?! Because I swear, last time I blinked, it was February. This year is flying by!
There really weren’t too many things I absolutely adored in March, but I did have a handful of products and clothes that I enjoyed. So, in an effort to continue sharing my monthly favorites, I wanted to put this post together anyways. Without further ado, lets get to the goods! 🙂 –>
- Bare Minerals Blush “Giddy Pink” – I wanted to try a new blush when filming one of my recent makeup videos and found this sitting in my makeup collection unopened. I’m not usually impressed by blush products, but this is honestly the most beautiful pink. I love how it wears on my cheeks & I’ve found myself using it most days!
- 5 Minute Teeth Whitening Kit – I’ve been using this stuff lately and am obsessed! I had been working with a different whitener, but it took 20+ minutes and was a little too inconvenient. I love that this only takes 5 minutes and comes with a little mouth piece that caters to both your top and bottom teeth. I’ve been popping in my mouth before I hop in the shower in the morning, or while I’m blow drying my hair! So affordable, so easy to use, and I definitely notice a difference.
- Macadamia Thermal Heat Protectant Spray – I used this product in last weeks pin straight, Kim K inspired hair tutorial, and have since been loving it! It’s been my go-to heat protectant before putting any hot tool to my hair! (FYI: you can get 20% off any Macadamia Professional product on their site with code: SOCIAL20 thru 4/10!)
- Strappy Block Heels, Madora – I’ve actually worn these heels a couple of times this month! They are surprisingly comfortable and SO STINKING CUTE! I got them c/o the Madora shopping app, but am linking a couple of similar pairs here and here!
- Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream – I’ve been a fan of this BB Cream for years, but recently repurchased a new bottle and shared it in my “No-Makeup Makeup” tutorial! It’s such an amazing BB Cream & absolutely perfect for everyday. It has gotten a lot of love from me this past month.
- Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion – I’ve been self-tanning like CRAZY lately! I love to mix this product with my moisturizer and apply it to my face before I put on my makeup. It’s pretty clean to use, it gives just the right amount of glow, and it never leaves me orange! Sometimes I’ll mix it in with my body lotion & apply to my arms/legs as well!
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket To Brazil – Are you sick of hearing about this bronzer yet? LOL. I am absolutely in love with this stuff. It’s worth every cent of $3.50! 😉 I use and talk about it here and here!
- No Nonsense Denim Capi Leggings – Ohh I love my friends at NoNonsense, I am still so grateful for the opportunities they provided me this past month! I took home these denim capri leggings from the shoot, and to my surprise have really been liking them! I’m kind of finicky about any “jegging” style legging, but these are actually pretty adorable.
- Yes Please, Amy Poehler – I have been totally FAILING to reach my monthly reading goals. I picked up Amy Poheler’s book in March…and still have yet to finish it. I’ve just been so, so busy, but I know that’s a poor excuse. For what it’s worth, the few chapters I’ve read so far have been good! I love her writing style and she definitely shares some valuable insight. i’ll be making a serious point to step up my reading game this month!
- Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Good As Blue – My March manicures *almost* stunk as much as my reading! My nails have been teeny tiny and a pretty big mess lately, so I don’t have too many manicures to chose from. Although, even if I had the usual 4-5, this navy blue polish would have taken the cake (although I am LOVING this one too)! It was inspired Jen Aniston’s manicure recently shared by one of my favorite celebrity manicurists, Tom Bachik! Those were just a few faves! I know it wasn’t much of a WOW month, but I have a feeling there will be a LOT to love in April! 🙂
I hope you all had a lovely weekend & I wish you a wonderful week ahead!
What were some of the products/things that you loved last month?