VBxTarget Calla Lily Ruffle Hem Dress

Happy Monday, Ladies! What better way to kick off the week than with a new dress!?

I love Victoria Beckham’s style, she’s the epitome of classic and timeless fashion. When I heard that she was launching a collection with Target, I knew it would be pretty fabulous. The line officially hit stores yesterday, and I was so excited to finally check it out in person! I ended up bringing a couple items home and could not wait to get them on the blog. I thought I’d start by sharing this gorgeous calla lily ruffle hem dress. Take a look! 🙂

Shop this look! Dress // Pumps // Sunnies (similar)

I wil be totally honest, some her pieces (this dress in particular), did not speak to me online. In the dressing room however, I fell in L-O-V-E! It is so comfortable, pretty darn flattering, and the best part…it’s only $35! For real. The entire collection is ridiculously affordable – browse it all here!  I was a little bummed that the Target I popped into didn’t have everything I was hoping to try (like these!!), but I do plan to visit some other locations, and maybe order some things online! 🙂 Did anyone else get to their local Target this weekend? Let me know what you brought home!!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

XOXO

Advertisements

22 thoughts on “VBxTarget Calla Lily Ruffle Hem Dress

• Amanda Bella says:

Oh my goodness, SO many cute things! And yes!! There were a ton of plus size pieces in-store. I was honestly not expecting to like this dress, but it’s very cute on & I’ve seen so many women of all shapes and sizes looking fab in it, it’s universally flattering for sure!! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Thank you!! And ahh I can’t wait to see what you got!! Everything really was cute. I had to be super selective and limit myself to just a couple pieces or I would have walked out with the whole darn line lol.

Liked by 1 person

1. Nicole says:

Oh my gosh, that’s adorable! I mean, I love Target and their clothes, but this definitely looks high end. I’d never guess you got it from Target! Absolutely gorgeous!!
    I’m actually headed to Target tomorrow… Nothing will fit the bump at this point. 😉 BUT I can’t wait to see which pieces my Target carries! It’s still fun to browse!!!

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

Target is my favorite, but so dangerous! All of Victoria Beckham’s pieces are really cute! They look a bit funky on the hanger, but who your try them on they’re really quite adorable!!! Happy shopping!!! 🙂 XOXO

2. Emma says:

Thanks for posting! May I ask you what size you purchased? I am looking to buy online and not sure if it runs tts. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks again!

Liked by 1 person

• Amanda Bella says:

I actually got an XS! I would have normally grabbed an S, but they only had XS & XL available in store. To be honest, based on all of the pieces I tried, I think her line runs just a smidge big. I’m 5′ 1″ & this fit like a glove; fell at the perfect length…not too long/short/tight in any areas! A really flattering piece that I could see looking wonderful on ladies of all shapes & sizes! 🙂