Happy Friday! I’m excited to share this post with you today. I recently picked up an oval foundation brush and decided to film my first impressions in this Get Ready With Me video!
I was could not wait to try this tool out, and while it was touch and go there for a sec, it definitely ended on a high note. 🙂
Take a peek below, or watch it all go down in :60 seconds on IG! XO
All products I used:
The oval foundation brush is from Primark, but not available online. This is a similar one at the same price point!
1. Clinique Moisture Surge
2. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
3. Revlon Colorstay Foundation 330 Natural Tan
4. KVD Lock-It Creme Concealer in L1 Neutral and L3 Warm
5. KVD Lock-it Translucent Setting Powder
6. Milani Dolce Baked Bronzer
7. Bare Minerals Giddy Pink Blush
8. e.l.f. Neutral Brown Brow Pencil
9. Milani Everyday Basics Plum Palette
10. Marc Jacobs Precision Pen Liner
11. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
12. e.l.f. Highlighting and Bronzer Duo
13. Bare Minerals Spark Plug Lip Gloss
I hope you enjoyed this post! Does anyone else use an oval brush for their foundation? Let me know how you like it!
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend!