It’s that time of the month again! I have to say, as much as I love compiling these posts, it’s a bit depressing to realize how quickly the year is flying by…we’re halfway through! June was my birthday month so my loved ones spoiled me a little bit; I got a few things that I’ve been dreaming about for so long! I knew they would be immediate candidates for my June faves! There’s a nice mix of fashion and beauty picks this month. Take a peek. 🙂
1. MY NEW BLOG & LOGO! Is that weird to add this to a favorites post? I don’t even care because this revamp has made me so happy! I adore my new logo designed by Crafted by Anamarie and my fresh layout thanks to Bren! Read more about the redesign here!
2. Tory Burch Miller Sandal. These sandals have been on my wishlist for years! I would always try them on when I walked through Nordstroms, but could not justify the purchase. I’m so lucky to have a stylish Mama who knows what I like because she surprised me with these babies this year! I LOVE them, but have been too scared to wear them outside LOL. Hopefully in July they’ll see the sun. 😉
3. Marble Phone Case from Velvet Caviar. I love my phone cases and am constantly picking up new prints and patterns. My sister got me this pink and marble beauty and I adore it! I’m putting together a post sharing some of my favorite phone cases and where I like to buy them – stay tuned for that!
4. Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara. This mascara has taken some getting used to, but I am blown away by the way the brush lifts and separates my lashes. I actually use it after a coat of another mascara, but it works like a fine comb and gives the perfect finish. I’m loving it!
5. The Carly Dress from Demure. I love Demure, and the sweetheart who’s behind it, Rachel! This maxi has been such a favorite of mine in June. It has the most comfortable, flattering fit, and a gorgeous floral print. Florals are so in this year – take a peek at But First, Coffee’s blog post sharing some different ways to wear the print this year!
6. My new camera lens! My boyfriend knows I’ve been wanting to upgrade my photography game and he consulted one of his photog friends to help him pick out a fabulous new lens for my birthday! I am SO loving it and cannot wait to step up my picture game this year!
7. Steve Madden Faux Fur Slides. I am obsessed with these silly shoes! After hearing that I wanted a pair, my sister got them for me for my birthday. I’ve been wearing them quite a bit around the house…and out! They’re a little crazy, but super comfortable and super cute!
8. Groopdealz! Groopdealz recently reached out to me to see if I’d be interested in collaborating (keep an eye out for those posts), and after ordering a few pieces, I am obsessed! It’s basically like a Groupon site, but for clothes, accessories and home decor. It’s a really fun (and slightly dangerous) place, but it’s SO worth checking out! Steals & deals galore…like this $12.99 racer back dress!
9. Straw Bags! Bamboo and straw bags are everywhere this year! I was dying to hop on the trend, but hadn’t come across one that I loved. I popped into Consignment Originals a couple of weeks ago and lo an behold, I stumbled upon this adorable gem!
10. Sally Hansen “Mudslide” – I loved this mani in June! I’m a sucker for any mauve, neutral, or nude polish and this shade took the cake!
That’s it for June! I didn’t read a book this month (#FAIL), to be honest, the past 30 days flew by SO quickly that I didn’t even have a chance to think about reading! Hopefully in July…leave me your book recommendations below!
Thank you guys for reading, I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend!!