I am 100% #TeamRomper and if you’re not on this train, I’m pretty sure that by the end of this post you’re going to be buying a one way ticket and hopping on the ride.
If you’ve never worn a romper, it’s plain and simple…you’re missing out! Rompers without a doubt make the cutest, most effortless, most comfortable Summer outfits. Do not fight me on this! I could ramble on and on, but I’m breaking it down into 5 key points for ya!
- No restrictions! Want to sit, stand, lay, walk, run, cartwheel, or backflip? You can do it all. Rompers give the appearance of a cute mini dress without the restrictions …or dirty looks.
- Maximum Comfort. There are a billion styles out there, but in my experience, I’ve never crossed an uncomfortable romper. Imagine wearing a cute top and shorts…that never untucked, shifted, or fell out of place. No adjusting, no twisting, once you’re in…you’re in!
- Versatile Style! Want to wear a romper to the beach, to brunch, out for dinner, to a festival, to a bridal shower or in some cases… a wedding?! Go for it! Rompers can easily be dressed up or down and are now made in variety of materials and patterns. With the right cut, style, and fabric, a romper may certainly be worn to a fancier event. I’m not saying black tie…but afternoon wedding in a garden or a vineyard, sure why not!
- Flattering Fits. The coolest thing about rompers is that there is one for everyone. If your romper needs to accommodate your short legs, large tush, small chest, or wide back, there is a romper for you.
- One and done. Do you struggle to pull an outfit together? Rompers completely eliminate that issue because your entire outfit is literally one article of clothing. Adding the right footwear and some fun accessories is much a much easier task when you’re in a pinch than mixing and matching the right top/shorts/skirt/pants.
Shout out to my boyfriend for these pics & my girlfriend, Lauren for the necklace! 🙂
This romper I snagged on Groopdealz during a flash sale! I chatted about it in a recent post and cannot get enough. While it’s no longer available, I’ve been on the hunt for some new rompers this year! I’ve seen so many adorable options and am linking a few of them for you below!