Can Summer HOLD UP JUST A SECOND, please?! I cannot believe that tomorrow is already August. I have a bunch of things that I’m looking forward to in the coming month, but it’s always a bit depressing when Summer begins its inevitable departure. On the bright side, it’s not over yet! So lets soak up every last minute of the season. 🙂 Today I’m rounding up a bunch of my favorite things from July – there was quite a bit to love!
I hope my favorites posts aren’t too repetitive; I often feature items that have already made appearances on my blog. I suppose you can say that this list is just the best of the best! I’m going to start with clothing, move to makeup/beauty, and then finish up with the miscellaneous items. Take a peek. 🙂
- Groopdealz Romper. Oh how I LOVE this cute little number. This outfit was on my blog a couple weeks ago AND I featured Groopdealz in my June Favorites, but the love runs deep. I cannot get enough of this romper, it was hands down one of my favorite items from July!
- Windsor Kimono. I shared this baby on Instagram mid-July! I saw it on my girl Miss Mary Powers and had to order one for myself. It’s lightweight, comfortable, and definitely a showstopper. I think I snagged it just in time, because it doesn’t appear to be for sale online anymore (I’m sorry!) This one however, may be my next purchase!
- Leather Sandals. I found this pair of sandals at Consignment Originals and have been a tad obsessed with them. They’re made of the softest, comfiest Italian leather and were such a steal. I’ve been wearing them a ton lately! Check your local consignment shops ladies, so many goodies to be found! 😉
- The T-Shirt Bra form Primark. Finding a good bra can be tough, so once I find one I like, I stock up! I found this bra at Primark for…$3.50! Yes, three dollars and fifty cents. It’s so comfortable, lightly padded, no push up, has fun lace details, and it comes in multiple colors. It’s hands down my favorite everyday bra. 🙂
- Mirrored Sunnies! I am horrendous when it comes to sunglasses, I’ve broken, crushed, or scratched nearly every pair I own. I was wandering around Walmart a few weeks ago and saw this pair for $5! They’re actually pretty adorable and I’ve been getting so many compliments on them. Yay for cute & cheap shades you don’t have to stress about. 😉 Check your local stores or find them online here.
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I initially liked this foundation, but after a month of wear I have to admit… I’ve come to love it. The coverage is pretty impressive & it’s been my go-to foundation for everyday. I picked up this brush around the same time and have been using it a ton as well. Both are faves for sure!
- Valerie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in “Foxy“. I featured four of the Valerie Cosmetics lipsticks on my blog, but have found myself wearing this particular shade quite a bit! It’s just the right color for everyday and matches with almost everything. PS: Yes, the site is foreign, but just translate to English and order….they’re legit!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. Now all that makeup has to come off somehow and this balm has changed the game for me! Read more about why I love this product here, or you can just trust me. 😉 You NEED to get your hands on this!
- Quick Tan. This stuff was my jam for the majority of the month. It smells like cocoa…no nasty self-tanning odor here. It’ll give you immediate color upon application, but it really develops after a couple of hours. I went through an entire can of the spray, but just picked up the mousse which is a bit easier to use & just as effective. 🙂
- Nude Nails! Walmart now carries the L.A. Colors Cosmetics, so there’s a ton of affordable makeup to be tried and new nail polish to be swatched! I bought two of their shades in July and this color “Eternal” is hands down my favorite nude polish to date.
- Watermelon Lemonade Scentsational Candle. I burn candles all the time, I swear they keep me productive. I was in need of a yummy Summer scent and stumbled upon this one at Marshalls for $3! This little thing fills even the largest room – the watermelon lemonade combo is amazing!
- Iced Sun Tea! I’m not sure why it took me so many years to make this, but sun tea has become my go-to Summer drink. Simply fill a large glass pitcher with water, add a few tea bags, set it outside in the sun & in a couple of hours you’ll have a fresh batch of tea. I put it into the fridge afterwards, and drink it throughout the week. You can add lemon, sugar, mint, honey, or even some fruit after it’s been brewed! The flavors and possibilities are endless! Let me know if you have any yummy sun tea recipes.
- The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford. I am back on my reading kick! Well, half reading/half audio book-ing. I spend quite a bit of time in my car so I’ve been using Hoopla to keep up with my “reading”. This book has a really interesting storyline and some Girl On The Train Vibes. It’s a quick and entertaining Summer read. I recently got a TON of book suggestions on Instagram, I think I’m going to put a full list together and share it here so that you guys can check them out too! If you have any other suggestions, leave them below!
PHEW! That was quite the round up, but I love having so many wonderful things to share.
Did you have any favorites in July?