Happy Friday!! My fellow self-tanning fanatics are going to LOVE today’s post! I tested out the Vita Liberata luxury tanning system and spoiler: I was pretty dang impressed. If you’re in the market for an at-home kit, or just love a good tansformation, you’re going to want to check this post out. 🙂
The Vita Liberata Luxury Tan kit comes with a glove, a 10 minute tan, a body blur, and a bronzer. You can use each product individually if you’re looking for a little glow or you can use all of them together for some serious color! Here’ a quick breakdown of how this system works:
- Apply the 10 minute tan lotion all over your body using the provided mitt.
- Wait 10-20 minutes (I actually waited about 40) and then rinse off in the shower!
- Once completely dry, apply the body blur to your skin.
- Use the bronzer on your face and neck to get ever more of a glow!
Pretty simple! I shared a quick demo on Instagram last night, but take a peek at my YouTube video to really see this stuff in action…
I have to say, I am very happy with this system! It worked incredible (if I do say to myself)! I want to address a few common self-tanning questions & concerns:
- The 10 minute tan lotion (step 1) does smell a bit, but if you rinse it off well, there is no odor left to linger.
- The body blur has no noticeable odor, you can slather that on worry-free!
- Be sure to use the mitt during step 1 to avoid staining your fingers, if you do apply sans-glove (I did on my face) just wash your hands immediately and you should be fine – I didn’t have any issues there.
- Make sure to wear a not-so-special bathing suit or older, dark clothes when working with the system; it can get a bit messy, but everything did appear to wash out!
I will 100% continue to use these products…especially the body blur and the bronzer!If you’re interested in your own kit, you can find them here!
I want to thank the Preen.Me VIP program for gifting me this system! While I did not pay for these products, I am a total sucker for and usually pretty blunt when it comes to testing out self tanners…Vita Liberata nailed it. 🙂
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!
Thankfully I’m tan all year around but I know someone who will love this
Ohh that is definitely nice 🙂 And thank you for sharing! XO
I love the new layout!
Eeek!! Thank you so much! I’ve really been loving it too! :):):)