On Wednesdays, we wear pink! So it’s only fitting that today I share this makeup look with you guys. 🙂
It’s important to protect your skin (especially your face) against harmful rays. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to get a glow without needing the actual sun! I recently filmed a warm, dewey, sun-kissed Summer makeup look for Instagram (it went up last night, you can check it out here if you haven’t!!) that took very little effort and was just too good not to share on YouTube and my blog!
A few key products played multiple roles and helped pull together the final look. Take a peek. 🙂
1. CVS Beauty 360 Oil Free Moisturizer
2. Vita Liberata’s Body Blur applied with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
3. Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Creme Concealer L1 with Beauty Blender
4. Vita Liberata’s Trystal Pressed Minerals Self Tanning Bronzer
5. Bare Minerals Blush in Giddy Pink
6. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
7. e.l.f. Cosmetics Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown
8. Maybelline Cover stick in Medium Beige
9. Bare Minerals Prime Time Eye Lid Primer
10. Bare Minerals Blush in Giddy Pink & Enchanted, e.l.f. Cosmetics highlighter (for shadow)
11. Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
12. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Go Getter
Allowing my blush to double as an eye shadow was an easy way to step away from my go-to shadow colors without having to purchase new makeup or find a new palette. I’ve actually used bronzer as a shadow in the past as well. Has anyone else every done that before? I highly recommend!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I’m actually on vacation this week (hence the lack of blog posts), but I did have this one pre-scheduled! I’m hoping to shoot a few fun things while I’m away to share when I get back!
ALSO! My boyfriend, Michael Minelli (who’s a singer for those who don’t know!!) released his latest single “Pick It Up” yesterday and it is SO good! It’s available on iTunes, Spotify…basically anywhere you can get music. You have got to check it out, I promise you’ll love it!
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week! 🙂
FYI: the Vita Liberata body blur was gifted to me as a part fof the Preen.Me VIP program, but all opinions are my own.