We’re halfway through the week my friends! Thank you ALL for the love on Monday’s Becoming Bella post! It was a little different than normal and I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest.
I was so glad to hear that most of you haven’t felt like this blog has changed too much – it actually made me feel a lot better. It’s not that I’ve been posting things I don’t like, I just haven’t been sharing many of my own finds – and I miss it! I’m also super excited to be incorporating some minimalistic practices and tips. No, I’m not going full blown “I own one spork” kind of minimalist, I’m just becoming so much more conscious of the things that I bring into my space.
I’ll continue to share new clothes and products, because obviously I love to do that – I’m just going to part ways with the things I don’t like or see a need for afterwards. So with that said, I do have a few reviews for you today!
I recently received the Luxe Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and decided to film an unboxing/first impressions. There are a couple of products that I am SO jazzed about and a couple that I can do without. Check it out:
If you didn’t have time to sit through that video, here’s the breakdown:
- Aquis Hair Towel: AWESOME! Totally saving.
- Amika Nourishing Hair Mask: Loved! Hair was definitely softer and shinier than normal after using! I have 1 maybe 2 more uses in the sample, will finish before tossing.
- Amika Un-Done Texture Spray: Eh. Might give it another go, but it didn’t really do much to my hair. Tossing or passing on.
- Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Under-Eye De-Puffing Gel: OBSESSED! Works so well, I’ve been using it almost every day and night since I got it. It literally sucks your skin in for a softer, tighter, more youthful looking under eye area. 100% keeping.
- Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumper: Total bust, I would not recommend this. It didn’t even make my lips sting or tingle?! Literally nothing happened. Kind of bummed about that one. Tossing or passing on.
Shop all of the products from this post here: