October is upon us (tomorrow) – GAH! Luckily, October is probably favorite month of the year – the weather, the style, and the approaching holiday season… what’s not to love? Speaking of love, I’m pretty excited about the monthly favorites that I’ve rounded up for September. Take a peek!
1. Sally Hansen Cuticle Rehab. My nails and cuticles had been incredibly dry so I wanted an easy to use oil to keep in my purse. This was my first time trying this one and I love everything about it. The hydration, the scent, the results, the price! If you’re in the market, I recommend you give this one a shot. (Nab it here for $7!) 🙂
2. Jessica Simpson Vintage Ankle Hem Fringe Jeans. Are you sick of seeing these jeans yet? My apologies for the over kill, but they’re just that good! This “lived-in” denim is ridiculously soft, so comfortable, and super flattering. These jeans are definitely coming with me to Fall! (Get them for a steal here! If that site doesn’t have your size, try here!)
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Creamer. I caught wind that this creamer existed in early September and was on the hunt for it for weeks! I finally got my hands on some and it was everything I hoped it would be. It’s delicious in coffee and hot chocolate! Check your local grocery stores, they were going to be rolling it out everywhere. 🙂
4. Translucent Mattifying Powder. I picked up this powder for $2 at Primark and I love it! I featured it in this tutorial, but I’ve been using it every morning to set my makeup and to touch-up later in the day. It’s such a good bang for your buck! Darn Primark doesn’t sell online (impatiently waiting for the day), but check your local stores, they should definitely have it with the other cosmetics.
5. Madison Braids. I did collaborate with them this month, but oh my gosh, what a great product! These braided headbands are so easy to use, so shiny, and they blend in so well with your hair. I had so much fun trying them out and will definitely continue to use them. Order your own braid here and try using code LAUNCH20 for a discount!
6. Aquis Hair Towel. While on the subject, let’s chat about my next hair fave! I just featured this towel in Wednesday’s post, but I have been using for a few days and I love how lightweight, absorbent, and gentle it is on my hair. It’s so much easier to use on your head than a body towel is and it really soaks up all of the water …making the air or blow dry process much quicker. Less time doing your hair = more time to sleep. 😉 (Order yourself one here!)
7. Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Under-Eye Gel. This product blew my mind. It was formulated to treat under eye bags and dark circles, but I think it works pretty well on wrinkles and fine lines as well. It literally tightens the area around your eyes when applied and you can feel it! There’s nothing better than being able to feel a product working. I’ve been using it every morning (and most nights) and I’m loving the results. I’m so glad I had the opportunity to try this, I think it’s going to be a staple in my skincare routine for a long time to come. (It is a bit pricier, but not nearly as much as most eye creams! Find it here.)
8. Minimalism. I mentioned in Monday’s Becoming Bella post that I have become obsessed with some of the practices of minimalists. It’s all about cultivating only the things you love, use, and need – which allows you to focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter. When it comes to living with next to nothing, I’m not sure it’ll ever happen (nor do I want it to) for me, but I do love the idea of living with less. Some people don’t really get it, but I’m personally fascinated! If you’re interested in learning more about this movement, The Minimalists are the best guys to break it down for you! Check out their Documentary: Minimalism (it’s currently on Netflix) or their podcast! It’ll definitely make you think. 🙂
9. Gelish “A Touch Of Sass”. My mani of the month was this gorgeous deep burgundy shade which I wore for almost 3 weeks! I just adore Fall polishes and really loved this manicure. I’m looking forward to all of the deep colors to come over the next few months! For my DIY gel mani friends, this polish is available online for ya for only $8!
Ahh so much to love! 🙂 September was a great month and I’m so happy to have ended it with a bang! I was in Rhode Island the past couple of days for one of my best friends weddings! We all had so much fun, and she looked absolutely stunning.
I’m really looking forward to enjoying a low key rest of the weekend…and some sweatpants…and maybe some pizza too. 😉 I hope you guys enjoy yours as well!