Happy Sunday! Was this week a weird one for anyone else too? I had my days all messed up, Monday felt like Thursday, Wednesday felt like Monday…I don’t know, my mind was a bit all over the map! (more…)
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! The weekend is here and it’s time to SHOP! …Right? Just me? Anyone else… lol 😉
Good Morning + Happy Blogmas Day 2! 🙂
As a quick disclaimer, not all Blogmas posts will be holiday related [although most will]. 😉 With that said, I have another mix + max post to share with you today — and the shining star of this outfit is a fabulous floppy hat!
There’s no better way to beat the New England cold than to escape somewhere warm. I’m heading to the Cayman Islands for a nice little vacation, and I couldn’t be anymore excited! While writing a packing list, I realized there are some things that I couldn’t imagine being on the beach without:
1) Fun, printed bikinis. Bright colors, of course!
2) IPad -it’s perfect when you’re unable to use your cell, and much easier than toting your laptop around!
3) Big sunglasses – need I explain more?
4) A good beach read. I’m currently in the middle of Safe Haven, I want to finish it before I see the movie.
5) Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion. I love the gold shimmer in this one.
6) Floppy hat – love these when I’m laying out.
7) Gold flip flops – they’re perfect for the beach & going out at night.
8) A fun manicure! I’ll probably go with a Gelish polish so that it’ll last my whole vacation, but I’m not sure which color just yet – something bright!
9) A beach cover up. These are essential – perfect for when you want to get up and grab lunch, take a walk, or need to cover your skin.
I cannot wait to get away, I am really looking forward to soaking up some sun! These are just a few of my must-haves, is there anything else that I should throw in my beach bag?