Hi Girls! I hope you’ve all been having a great week! I’m really excited to share this post with you all because quite a bit has changed in my nail care routine since my last mani-related blog in May! (more…)
I get asked manicure-related questions by friends, family, acquaintances, and total strangers all – of – the – time. And I LOVE when I have the perfect answer for them! 🙂
Recently, I got a comment/question on my #ManiMonday Instagram post from a sweet girl that I went to college with…
I get asked this question so frequently! There are hundreds of suggestions & techniques that will help your mani dry quicker, but I’m happy to share that my solution is as simple as one miracle product!
Let me tell you, this product has been tried & true! I have tested nearly every ‘quick’, ‘fast’, and ‘speed dry’ top coat under the sun, but have committed to this one for years!
1) It actually dries fast. Like, really FAST. I’m not going to claim that your nails will be free from any and all smudging immediately after your mani, but they will be totally dry to the touch. No stickiness!
2) It doesn’t bubble. Sometimes (no matter how many tricks you try), you just cannot prevent bubbles in your polish – or your topcoat. This top coat is not only bubble free, but it HIDES any bubbles that may have developed after painting on your color.
3) The bottle will last. Many times, top coats will become thicker & tacky before the bottle is even half gone. This one does not.
4) It doesn’t smell! Well, kind of. It has an odor (not a bad one), but it doesn’t change as it gets older.
5) It’s affordable. Between $4-$5 a bottle, it’s definitely worth the money. And it can be found at most local drugstores (I usually pick mine up at CVS or Sally’s Beauty Supply).
6) It has an amazing, glossy finish. Pretty comparable to gel!
I just want quickly bring up another popular fast drying top coat that people tend to rave about – Seche Vite.
I have used Seche many times, and while it does have some notable attributes, I still believe that OTD is far better. Heres why…
…INM OTD can be compared to maybe a brand new bottle of Seche Vite. Seche has many of the same qualities, but it does not last long – the polish gets tacky very quickly (you’ll never be able to finish a bottle without adding a thinner), it develops a really strong / unpleasant odor after a while, it shrinks a bit once it’s applied over your polish – leaving a weird, bare, perimeter on your nails, and it’s also a little more expensive.
Sorry this turned into kind of a crazy rant, but in conclusion: INM OutTheDoor is phenomenal. I would highly, highly recommend this top coat to anyone!
Have you tried INM OutTheDoor before?
Do you have another top coat that YOU swear by?
Let me know!