I have a slight obsession with phone cases! I love to swap them out with my outfits & the seasons. About a month ago, I decided that I needed a new case for the Winter so I took to Etsy to browse for a fun new design & I found the perfect one – at least for a nailpolish addict me 😉
It took a whole month to get into my hands since it came from Singapore, but it finally arrived this week and I am IN LOVE:
I found both Chanel & YSL bottles for sale – such a difficult decision, I wish I could have gotten them all!
I was so glad that they let you select the style of the case! Here’s my little tip: I only buy the rubber cases vs. the hard plastic covers because I feel like they better protect the edges & corners of my iphone. I also feel that if I were to drop it, it would absorbs the shock much better than a hard cover would.
Anyways, I just wanted to share my fabulous find (and current obsession)! I’ll be happily rocking this cover for a quite bit 🙂
Do you like to change your phone case with the seasons too?
Here’s a little Spring color to brighten up the dreary Winter day we are having on the East Coast. I had a dream the other night that I bought a pair of fuchsia skinny jeans, and I haven’t stopped thinking about them since!
I have red, pink, grey, and blue skinny jeans that I adore, but I’m ready to expand to my collection for the Spring/Summer months. I’m officially on a hunt for pairs of fuchsia, peach, yellow, and greens!
Gap, Express, J. Crew, and Pac Sun have all been recommended to me by some lovely twitter followers.
It is officially too cold to leave the house without a coat (snow or no snow)…in my book that means winter has arrived. I must admit while I dread the cold weather…it’s a nice change of pace in the wardrobe department. There are certain clothes, bags, colors, and shoes that are more acceptable in the winter time. Here are my seasonal favorites:
1) Scarves: I wear a variety of scarves year round, however this time of year the heavier knits serve as more of a necessity than an accessory.
2) A winter hand bag. I recently got a Louis Vuitton and I am so in love with it! It is perfect for the season and I am trying to get as much use out of it as possible before the bright colors of Spring come back around.
3) Moisturizers. I moisturize year round, but it is especially important during the winter. My skin get’s really dry, so I prefer to use a body butter. I have an apricot mango butter for every day, a lavender butter for nighttime and a regular floral-y scent when I’m in a hurry or need a quick pump.
It is important to keep your face moisturized and hydrated as well. My regular Olay lotion doesn’t cut it as my skin gets super dry in the winter, luckily Ponds Dry Skin Cream works wonder.
Don’t forget a yummy smelling hand lotion to keep hands from drying or cracking.
4) Faux Fur. Capitalize on the cold- you can’t wear fur in the summer! I got this amazing faux chinchilla vest which serves as a perfect substitute for a coat!
5) Dark Nailpolish Colors. I have tried nearly every polish color, but I must admit that the darker shades are my favorite. If you’re not accustomed to using crazy colors but want to try something new, choose a forrest green or deep blue; they are still very clean and professional looking but will definitely mix things up.
6) A cozy sweater! Take advantage of the opportunity to bundle up and wear something cozy. This sweater could easily substitute as a robe.
7) Knee High Boots. I love wearing boots, they go with skinny jeans, leggings, skirts, and certain dresses. I have a simple pair of 3-4″ black suede knee highs that I wear at least twice a week-they are so versatile!
I look forward to pulling these clothes, products and accessories out every year. What kinds of things do you like to wear/use/do during the winter months?