WHAT IS ACRYGEL?
BY: AMANDA BELLA
...and why you should try it!
...is a manicure method that combines acrylic powder with gel nail polish to create a stronger more durable nail.
how do you
1. Start by applying ONE coat of gel base to your clean, prepared nails.
2. Next, DIP each wet nail into the acrylic powder of your choice. White, clear, or any pigmented powder will work!
3. Pop your nails into your LED or UV lamp to cure!
If you're in the market for a lamp, THIS is a great one.
4. After curing, the nails will be hard & completely dry to the touch! Lightly buff the service to smooth them out.
You can gel, dip, and cure again for added strength!
At this point, you stop and leave the nails as they are.
OR top the acrygel with regular or gel polish to complete the mani!
5. When you're done, apply a cuticle oil to each nail bed and gently rub it in!
Acrygel is a great way to instantly harden your natural nails! If you've never tried this type of manicure, give it a shot!
You can find more DIY manicure tips & tricks on my other accounts listed below!
HAPPY POLISHING! XO