Happy Friday + 18th Day of Blogmas!
Is anyone else not totally in the Christmas spirit yet?! Between the unusually warm weather we’ve had in CT + a super busy schedule, I haven’t been able to enjoy many of the holiday things I usually love this time of year.
My friend Steph recently shared her Christmas Vacation To-Do list + I thought it’d be fun to put together a Pre-Christmas to-do list for myself as well. Christmas is 8 days away — it’s now or never! 🙂
- Bake cookies. How I have yet to bake any Christmas cookies is beyond me! Luckily, we have a cookie swap coming up at work this week
- Find an ugly sweater for our family Christmas party
- Watch one of my favorite Christmas movies [ <– click to see my Top 5!]
- Finish my Christmas shopping [*almost* done]
- Pick out a few cute outfits for some of the holiday parties I have over the next few days!
- Family time – I’ll be getting some of that this weekend 🙂
- Friend time – I’ll be getting some of that this weekend too!
- Finish Blogmas strong!
- Make the transition to all-Christmas music radio stations from here on out.
- Give myself a festive holiday mani 🙂
I’d love to complete everything above, but more importantly than all of that… I hope to take this to-do list advice from Jodi of Life In Between…
Is there anything else you are still hoping to do before Christmas?