Happy Halloween weekend!
I couldn’t let one of my favorite holidays come & go without making any festive treats.
I’m sure many of you have seen these pretzel bites before. I love them for so many reasons: they’re essentially no-bake, they’re zero clean up, and they are SO GOOD! You can use a different combination of candies to represent each holiday… but this is one of my personal favorites any time of year!
Take a peek! 🙂
- Gather your ingredients. Pretzels, Rolo’s, Reeses Pieces, and some Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Unwrap Rolo’s & slice them in half. Most recipes call for one full rolo per pretzel, but I feel like half makes a better chocolate to pretzel ration. 😉
- Lay pretzels on a baking sheet (parchment paper is a must) & top each with a Rolo!
- Pop the tray into the oven & bake for 3 minutes. The chocolate should be soft, but not completely melted. After 3 minutes remove them from the oven & immediately sprinkle with sea salt!
- Gently press a Reese’s Piece onto each.
- Let them cool completely (you can pop them into the fridge) & then enjoy!!
These are so addicting & definitely a crowd pleaser! 🙂
Have you ever made these pretzels before?
Did you do any Halloween cooking/baking this year?